Indoor Air Quality Products and Services in Helmetta, West Windsor, NJ and Surrounding Areas
Breathe Fresher Cleaner Air In Your Cranbury, NJ Area Home
Why is having great indoor air quality and a breathable environment in your Cranbury, NJ home important?
Poor indoor air quality has many negative impacts on your home and your family. It is responsible for:
- Making your living areas smell stale
- Spreading allergies and viruses that put your family’s health and happiness at risk
- Causing your thermostats to lose efficiency, especially if the problem is somewhere in your ductwork
The HVAC technicians at R.A. Nichols Plumbing & Heating have indoor air quality solutions that will get your family breathing fresher, cleaner air in no time.
Indoor Air Quality Options
Check out these options for fresher air:
- Air Purifiers: Remove contaminants from your air such as tobacco smoke, dust, pollen, pet dander and more.
- Air and Furnace Filters: A filter is one of the easiest way to look after your indoor air.
- Humidifiers: Combat itchy skin, the spread of cold & flu, static electricity and other dry air problems.
- Dehumidifiers: Stop microbial growth, allergies and rotting wood in your home.
- UV Lights: Harness the sterilization powers of UV light for your living area.
- Media Air Cleaner: Media air cleaners trap particles as small as one micron (0.000039 in.) across.
- Electronic Air Cleaner: Trap particles your air ducts are spreading with small electrical charges.